2.1 Graphic Designers: Please send multiple .jpg examples of actual work done using Adobe Illustrator. Preferably not only course practice materials, we would like to see work done for actual real jobs for clients.
2.2 Web Developers: Please send multiple .jpg screenshots showing examples of websites you have developed.
2.3 Coders: Please send .jpg screenshots showing examples of websites you have contributed to, specifically detailing what coding you did for the website and what is the functionality that your coding has provided to the website or web application. Preference will be given to those that can also show snippets of code to display your level of ability attained.
2.4 SEO: Please send multiple .jpg screenshots showing examples of Google Analytics Reports, and any other relevant examples that show your understanding of SEO.
2.5 Social Media: Please send multiple .jpg screenshots showing examples of social media posts made for advertising and content marketing. Also include, screenshots of Facebook Statistics Pages and any other relevant examples that show your understanding of Social Media Networking, Content Marketing and Advertising.
2.6 Sales or Administration: Please include a detailed explanation of your previous experience and how it relates to the position that you have applied for within our company..
3.0 FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS
3.1 If your Trial Period is successful you may be offered either an Intern Placement or Trainee Position or Full Time Position. All are full time hours. We DO NOT hire any Part Time Workers.
3.2 Regardless of whatever work experience or tuition the applicant may have prior to applying to our company, the high level of workmanship conducted in our office, day to day, week after week, provides any applicant with a much higher quality of tuition and importantly it provides hands-on real-world experience that cannot equally be taught or experienced in colleges or universities.
As a student you would typically pay the institution for tuition. We see our tuition to the applicant as having a much higher monetary value than what you would pay for example at a college when you attend classes for several months to learn graphic design, web development, coding etc.
3.3 Our investment in any applicant is done so with the sole priority of tutoring, monitoring & coaching and the applicant to become suitable for a long-term position within our company. The work we do for our clients is always at the highest of quality and service. All applicants MUST aspire to become capable of working in a team environment both supervised and unsupervised.
3.4 Each and every applicant must go through a suitable Evaluation Process prior to any type of placement being discussed.
A thorough and conclusive Evaluation Process can ONLY be concluded by way of a Trial Period or Intern Placement. The applicant will ONLY be FULLY assessed on any NEW work they perform under our supervision.
4.0 We offer the following categories, in stages, based upon the applicant’s skills & experience;
4.1 CATEGORY 1.
Trail Period 1-5 days (longer period negotiable)
(no payment required by the applicant, no payment required from the company to the applicant)
Please note that the purpose of the Trial Period is to assess the applicant’s skill level or potential skill level and is for evaluation purposes. It does not imply any guarantee of a part-time or full-time position. It does not come with any requirement of payment from or to the applicant.
4.2 CATEGORY 2.
Intern Placement 1-3 Months
Should the applicant be deemed to show suitable potential, an Intern Placement with no payment required by the applicant and no payment from the company may be offered.
At the discretion of company management, in the event that the applicant shows suitable initiative and drive, along with fast paced learning, the Intern Placement may be upgraded at any time to a Paid Trainee Position.
4.3 CATEGORY 3.
Paid Trainee Position with a Probationary Period of 3 Months
Rate of Monthly Payment from the Company shall be confirmed upon assessment of the applicant’s skills along with their level of supervision required during their probationary period
4.4 CATEGORY 4.
Paid Full Time Position with a 12 Month Renewable Contract
Regardless of past experience, the rate of Remuneration is dependent upon the outcome of a thorough and conclusive Evaluation Process as outlined above. Performance Bonuses are avail.
Killa Designs is a Graphic & Web Design Agency : International, Innovative, Cutting Edge, Kampala Based, requires the services of an ambitious, enthusiastic, goal-driven person to fill the role of Agency Assistant Manager reporting directly to the Agency Director.
Remuneration will be negotiable dependent upon past experience and assessment over a trial period with defined & achievable targets. The structure will be that of part fixed retainer and fixed % of all CURRENT and FUTURE income of the Agency. In addition, generous commissions and bonuses will be awarded for bringing in both new clients AND for supervision of Team Projects where Time Sensitive Deadlines MUST be met. There will be no ceiling or cap on the amount of commissions or bonuses that the applicant can attain.
ROLE : Notes Before.
The Role of Agency Assistant manager will require the successful applicant to initially, closely supervise the current Team and in particular, micro-manage the Senior Account Executive and the Administration Secretary whilst focusing on developing a stand-alone role as Assistant Manager. The Agency requires a goal driven, hard working, organised individual that can take ownership of this role in that they would ensure all responsibilities are either directly handled personally or delegated and monitored personally.
KEY INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITY POINTS
1. The Agency Assistant Manager reports directly to the Agency Director.
2. The Agency Assistant Manager performs all tasks assigned by Agency Director.
3. The Agency Assistant Manager must develop a thorough knowledge of the Agency's policies and procedures so as to be able to service the Agency's Clients with 100% satisfaction within time-sensitive deadlines in an affordable manner that is manageable by both parties
4. The Agency Assistant Manager must represent in a professional and diligent manner, the Agency's senior management on a day-to-day basis.
5. The Agency Assistant Manager has 1 full time Senior Account Executive as well as 1 full time Administrative Assistant to utilise at their disposal to be able to fully execute all of their responsibilities. This resource must be fully utilised and as such, ability to delegate and supervise is of the utmost importance.
6. The Agency Assistant Manager must at all times act as the Agency's 'Team Leader' and 'Strategist' working on behalf of the directives form the Agency Director
7. The Agency Assistant Manager is expected to maintain an existing pre-determined MINIMUM GROSS REVENUE every month for the Agency by maintaining existing agreements and where possible, by up-selling within the pool of customers managed.
8. The Agency Assistant Manager must ensure the drafting of and issue of all existing client invoices and be responsible for delivery of invoices and supervision of timely payments and the banking there of.
9. The Agency Assistant Manager must keep the Agency Director fully informed at all times of all critical information.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE AGENCY ASSISTANT MANAGER
1. Is directly responsible and fully accountable for the smooth running of the Agency Office as well as the performance of the Agency's Team and the seamless Service Delivery to Agency Clients.
2. Is to be constantly mindful that the Agency's role is to deliver turn-key COMPLETED solutions and as such, shall be responsible for 'going the extra mile' and regularly undertaking whatever tasks are required, REGARDLESS of whether or not those tasks fall within the duties of the Agency's Customer's Team or the Agency's Team.
3. As the Agency's 'Team Leader' and 'Strategist', The Agency Assistant Manager must communicate the Agency's Customers’ needs clearly to the Agency's Team and plan effectively to maximize Team Resources as well as the Time and the Energy that each department must expend to complete the required tasks at hand.
4. Must forward Agency's Customer requests to respective departments by accurately filling and submitting a comprehensive brief.
5. Must monitor the Agency's Team regarding their progress on jobs.
6. Must keep the clients and the Agency Director up to date in a REAL TIME as to the progress and estimated date of completion for finished deliverables.
7. Must creates & collate schedules and advise Project Teams of any delays or variances for either the Agency’s side or the Client’s side whilst keeping Client and Agency Director informed of critical information.
8. Must participate in daily & weekly Team & Customer Meetings to foster effective communication that would highlight positive actions and reduce potential negative issues from developing and further, should ensure that reports are circulated from meetings to key stakeholders.
9. To continue the Agency's Mission and Vision to establish and maintain long-term relationships with Agency's Customers.
10. To identify and uncover potential sales leads by way of incoming enquiries, current client referrals and via business networking and any feasible opportunities and to do so in the shortest, most time efficient manner possible.
11. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the Agency's Organisation as well as the Agency's Clients' Organisation.
12. The Account Executive / Agency Assistant Manager is responsible to ensure the punctuality of the Agency's Team Members and thus micro-manage and monitor the ongoing Human Resources Files for Team Members whilst enforcing Contractual Obligations of the Team both individually and as a whole.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
1. Proven ability to manage multiple Team members and Projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
2. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
3. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
4. Should be able to display experience and on-going examples in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
5. Should be able to identify new business leads and be proactive to respond to said leads wither personally or by supervising the Senior Account Executive.
6. Should be able to bring new ideas for the continuity of the business.
7. Very important to ensure that the organisation maintains happy, satisfied clients.
8. Ensure that all official incoming calls are picked up on time by the Administration Secretary or those team members allocated to said task and that all calls should always be replied to in a timely manner, likewise for all electronic communications.
9. Ensure that in conjunction with the Administration Secretary, that the Agency Bank Accounts are maintained and all entries of incoming and outgoing income/expenses are recorded and reconciled on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
10. Ensure that in conjunction with the Accounts Assistant, that all supplier's payments and arrangements are managed and facilitated so as to ensure seamless service delivery to Agency Clients with zero interference or interruptions to delivery.
11. The Account Executive / Agency Assistant Manager is required to report to work slightly before 8am to ensure that all Team Members arrive and are ready to report for duty by 8am sharp on a daily basis Monday to Friday.
12. The Account Executive / Agency Assistant Manager is required to supervise the Team handing in Daily Afternoon reports and the correct shutting down procedure of all computers and screens. As such, departure time from office shall be after slightly after 6pm on a daily basis Monday to Friday.
Applications shall be treated with the utmost confidentiality and should be forwarded to The Agency Director via email Killa@KillaDesigns.co